I think today was a blessing in disguise.
Things didn't turn out as planned, but in some way, that helped ease me into the transition of this next month. Instead of starting with a bang, it started with a fizzle. Luckily, the issues that I faced today opened up my team's schedule to assist others at the office who are exceptionally busy.
Even better, we began our night together with a devotional about something that hit home.
Grace.
After all, it is by grace you have been saved, through faith, and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast.
If I'm gonna pull this off, I gotta remember that. It's not about me - it's about Him. I can't do it on my own - He's gonna have to kick it in gear, because it's only June 2 and I'm tapped for resources.
In fact, He's whittling it down so that there's no possible way to pull this off. It's Gideon's army, come to life. Gone from seven, down to four, and now to three.
Okay, God. You got my attention. Now whatcha gonna do with us?
Just remember:
- Enjoy the journey
- Remember the vision
- You WILL make mistakes
- God's grace abounds
- It's not what you do that will make things happen
- It's what He promises that will get the job done
- He has already planted, watered and nourished the seeds
- Our job is to prepare for harvest time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice to meet you, great blog!
Please link to this site
http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment