skip to main | skip to sidebar

For Such a Time...

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hope

I had dinner with a friend tonight. After some tasty food and great conversation, I must say that I drove away with the hope that I really can build a genuine friendship with members of the opposite sex. I needed that...



Posted by Teraz14 at 11:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (65)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2007 (16)
    • ▼  December (14)
      • Roses Are Red...
      • Crush
      • Detox
      • Merry Christmas... And bah humbug.
      • Blessed
      • Thoughts Regarding "The Golden Compass"
      • Papa
      • In My Skin
      • What next?
      • Missing Him
      • A Look at My 2007
      • Hope
      • The Opposite Sex
      • Shutting Up
    • ►  November (2)

About Me

My photo
Teraz14
View my complete profile