Friday, March 26, 2010

End of a Love Affair

I never thought I'd have to say this, but I'm afraid I must end our love affair. You see, you're not good for me anymore. You drive me insane with your delicious temptations, but it is I who suffer in the end. You tease me with sweet kisses in my office, but it's too much to handle. So I must ask you to go away. I simply don't know what I can do with you -- or without you.

It's so hard to write this to you. My heart is in this, but it's my head that's holding me back. I thought our love would last forever. I truly thought it was meant to be, with all your sweet, wholesome goodness... Still, the mere thought of you makes my mouth water.

It's not you. It's me. Go on and find another; I will be fine. In fact, I'll be all the better without you.

Always,
A Chocoholic


* A tearful goodbye letter written after I finally accepted the fact... I'm allergic to chocolate. *

 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh beautiful girl, i am so sorry! this cracked me up though!
sarah