Breathe in, breathe out.
Hold 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Breathe in, breathe out.
Don't rush. Don't say anything just yet... Even though I want to sooo bad!
Breathe in, breathe out.
Wait for the right time to speak your mind. Wait to think things through. Know that it's smart to be strategic about this. Things will work out; they always do... Even when it doesn't make sense right in this moment.
Breathe in, breathe out.
Okay, God. Now's the time where I need you to step in. What should I do? Why is this happening? What the heck is this all about, anyway? Are you trying to tell me something? Is this a test? Do you want to see me get all bent out of shape when I did nothing wrong in the first place? Why don't you answer me??
Breathe in, breathe out.
Oh, there you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ok what is this all about?? what's goin on??
Post a Comment