My mind plays tricks on me.
This is no secret.
Whatever I watch on TV during the day, I will dream later that night. If I walk in the house late at night, my heart starts pounding until I turn the lights on. If I come across something disturbing over the internet, I will most definitely replay that image in my mind.
And just sometimes, I wonder... What are the people around me really made of? Not like skin and bones and cells, but deeper. Much deeper.
My mind plays tricks on me.
I sometimes imagine what people do in secret.
Whenever they are alone, what do they dream about? What is inside them that is relished in the darkness and hidden from the light? What are the images they replay in their own minds?
And just sometimes, I wonder... Does my imagination get the best of me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment