This has been a week of growth... Well stretching, really. Family issues, relationship bumps, and work shtuff. It doesn't seem to end.
Then again, it's a new chapter of life - a new year. And it's time to grow up. Wow, I'm a grown up. How did that happen? Just a minute ago I was 10, and a second ago I was 20. Now I'm 29? Sheesh.
Anyway, growth.
Ya, it's not easy. In fact, it really hurts to have growing pains nowadays. It's a reminder that I'm just beginning when it comes to this life thing. I've had to confront a few issues that I've glossed over in the past decade, and it was a real shock to the system to feel so much anger, grief and anxiety in such a short span of time.
Then again, I did tell God that I don't want to live life numb again. And what's the easiest way to tell you're no longer numb? Pain.
So much growth. So much to learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment