Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Going Overboard

Earlier this week, I wrote my father a lengthy email about how I feel. It wasn't pretty, and it definitely wasn't nice. It was a pent-up WW3 explosion of things that had been bottled up for quite some time.

Part of me wonders if it was one of those letters that should have been written and thrown away. I don't know if it will mend or sever our "relationship," but it has been sent nonetheless.

Part of me wonders if he'll even get it - literally and figuratively. Who knows if he'll check his inbox? And please. How long does it take for someone to realize that you're upset with them? For him, I calculated it to a month.

Part of me wonders if I just went overboard. I don't know how to fix it, but there's something nagging at me now that I got it out. Forgive.

No comments: