Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A New Journey

Okay, so this is my very first entry to my very first real blog. I feel a little vulnerable, but I think it will be something good. Something new. Something needed.

To be honest, I don't really like to write. Once you type something, it's pretty much written in stone... Anyone can read it, interpret it, or misinterpret it, for that matter. So, I'm going to go on a limb here and write to my heart's content. After all, I need to practice being more vulnerable. And expressive.

It's easy to assume that I'm very expressive - I have that type of personality that is outgoing, hyper, silly, and excitable.... But, that doesn't necessarily mean that I share what's on my mind, or anything of real depth with people I don't know or trust.

I guess you could say I'm more of an introverted-extrovert. ;)

Well, I think it's time to get started.... How exciting! A new journey.

No comments: