Friday, January 29, 2010

Come Rain or Come Shine

In the days leading up to our wedding, So Cal's weather has been rather schizophrenic. This is new to me; raining something awful one day and brilliant sunshine the next. Where's our 260 days of sunshine like normal? I couldn't help but take these photos from my office - they were taken a day apart and you may notice snow at the top of the mountains when it's clear.







































One of my favorite movies is For the Boys, with Bette Midler. I just love the song when she's reunited with her with her husband and it makes me think of my own journey with my soon-to-be hubby. I hope I can joyfully sing this song throughout our marriage... Good, bad, rich, poor, kids, no kids - let there be joy. :)

Come Rain or Come Shine
I'm gonna love you like nobody's loved you,
come rain or come shine.
High as a mountain, deep as a river,
come rain or come shine.

And I guess when you met me
it was just one of those things.
but don't ever bet me,
'cause I'm gonna be true if you let me, let me.

You're always gonna love me like nobody's loved me,
come rain or come shine.
Happy together, unhappy together,
and won't it be fine?

Days may be cloudy or sunny.
We're in or we're out of the money.
But I'm with you always.
I'm with you rain or shine.

Days may be cloudy or sunny.
We're in or we're out of the money.
But I'm with you always.
I'm with you rain or shine.
Rain or shine.

No comments: