Friday, August 1, 2008

Colorado

I'm heading out to Colorado for a few days with my mommacita.

Should be fun... I'll give you all the juicy details when I get back! :)

1 comment:

krishna said...

Hello

I pray this mail meets you in good health condition! Before explaining the reason for contacting you let me introduce myself; I am Krish doing tourist guide organize service in India.

I have a good experience with customers. I will give my best services for tourist visitors I sow your blog looks very nice with beautiful pitchers. Maybe if you like to visit my blog check here http://saiyathra.blogspot.com

Service for tourists

I offer to take care of your needs from arrival to departure: taxi, accommodation and such.

By Swami’s grace I’ll do this with great happiness.

Therefore I ask you kindly to forward this message to friends who are due to visit India and SATHYA SAI BABA in Puttaparthi.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Name of office Shanthi net cafe

Name of owner Ch. Krishna

Address Main Street,
Shop No. 2 (opposite Hotel Sai Towers)
Sri Sai Gokul Aprt 1st floor
Puttaparthi 515 134, Anantapur DT, Ap.

Phone +91 8555 287625

Mobile phone +91 9490540659

E-mail address kristhyan20002@yahoo.com
touristorganizer@gmail.com


I will be looking forward to your advice towards this proposal.
Best regards,
Mr. Krishna.